J

Sun, Jul 11, 2021 7:42 PM

Is lacking ever since the aquisition

My service also gets real crappy periodically and never happened when boost still belonged to sprint.  I wouldn't say what's up boost...I'd say what's up dish network.  Why did your customer service rep classes m a tower was down when I said that can get online anywhere?  I just bought a new phone from local boost store so I know it's not my device...I don't think towers down would be the cause of that either considering I could still make calls and text message.  Then I was told I would get something credited to my account that wasn't...so I don't know what's going on but no don't like that my service is now spotty...ever since that aquisition the service is spotty...used to be great, now I'm not too happy since the change. 

Responses

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

3 m ago

Hi there! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Could you please provide us with more details about the issue? Are you getting any specific error message? What's the make and model of your phone? To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs? 

2 Messages

@Hamilton peak 4420 apartments. Colorado springs colorado 80916..brand new phone purchased a day or two prior to this incident samsung galaxy a12.....lost total internet service that day for a while until I drove over to Platte Avenue walmart.  I made a call and I sent a text however wasn't able to pull up Google maps and Google chrome.  Called customer service she says towers down in my area.  I'm thinking nope because I could still call and text...she also told me she would credit my account for the inconvenience and it wasnt.

(edited)

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

Thanks. We do see that our towers are down in the area, however only data services on the old nationwide network are being affected as of now. If you are on the new network, you shouldn't be experiencing this problem. Have you gone into the settings of your device to verify that mobile data is On? You can do so by going to Settings > Data Usage.
- EdmundM