C

Tue, Jul 20, 2021 3:48 AM

Bogus Charges on Pay by Minute Plan

Has anyone else, with a pay by minute plan, been targeted by Boost (DishTv) for Bogus charges to account (mine total about $100+)? My phone is in my car for emergency purposes only and in the last year has been turned on once for 1 minute to test. Over the past year my account has been charged for phone calls and texts not made. Twice during last year called about this and received a credit; was told each time it would be corrected but account subsequently charged for new bogus calls and texts. Called 4 days ago and no credit given; was told by agent would elevate and should be contacted within 36 to 48 hours, which hasn't happened. Like to know how many have suffered this to discover if a Class Action Lawsuit is warranted.

Responses

11 Messages

2 m ago

I have a different problem.  When I was still a Virgin Mobile customer, my plan only charged me for phone calls or texts I made.  After my account was transferred to Boost Mobile, an incoming voice messages and texts are charged to my account.  Last year I've occasionally been charged for calls that allegedly were outgoing but Boost Mobile corrected those charges.