ejjgtj12's profile

Fri, Mar 3, 2017 8:00 PM

My hotspot device is not connecting to the internet

My devices are connecting to my hotspot device but will not connect to the internet. Keeps telling me to sign into network. I still have plenty of data left on my plan. I've done just about everything on the troubleshoot page and nothing is working. I am currently trying to update dada profile but all it has said for the last hour is "contacting network..."!! I even did the renew device but still nothing is working. Please help!!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

2 Messages

3 y ago

That I did. I have the $60 Unlimited Plus plan as well. I've reset my network settings multiple times and every device has been restarted multiple times.

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there Emrich. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code and we will look further into this. Victor21

Boost Care

• 

905 Messages

3 y ago

Hello Emrich, let's get you sorted out. Did you set up the hot-spot on your iPhone 6?

2 Messages

3 y ago

Every time I connect the hotspot to a divice it connects but when I try using the hotspot it takes me to the boost mobile site. I sign in but it keeps saying “something went wrong. Please try again later.” Please help I changed plans yesterday at 8:00 pm and already not working!

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

3 y ago

Hi, Bryantt760. Sorry to hear that! We'll be happy to assist you today. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number, pin code, and address to review this further?

3 Messages

2 y ago

I am now also having the same issue. 60.00 unlimited plan. tried 3 phones 2 phones when trying to turn on hotspot says disconnected due to network problem. the newest phone turns on hotspot but any devices that connects say Internet not available. Had same issue back in March 2017 also.

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

2 y ago

Don’t you fret, darknte! We’ll get you all sorted out. Let’s check this thing out, darknte! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

5 Messages

2 y ago

I'm experiencing the same issue

Boost Care

• 

905 Messages

2 y ago

Hello Joshua, 

Please follow this troubleshooting and let us know how that goes:

• Check the following:
  • You're in Boost Mobile coverage.
  • Your mobile hotspot is turned on and has signal.
  • You can connect to your mobile hotspot from a different device.
  • Your mobile hotspot device has the latest software version.
  • You don't have any programs running in the background on your computer. Apps running in the background can cause a slow browsing experience, especially if they use an Internet connection.
  • If multiple devices are connected, check for browsing issues on the other connected devices. If only one device has browsing issues, then the issue isn't with the mobile hotspot.
  • Clear the browser history and try accessing a different website or app.
  • If you can access a different website or app, then your mobile hotspot is working as expected.
  • If you can't access a different website or app, continue troubleshooting.
  • Turn off your mobile hotspot and restart your computer.
  • Wait 5 seconds and turn on your mobile hotspot.
  • Connect to your mobile hotspot.
  • Test the connection. If you're still experiencing the problem, contact us via a private message.

2 Messages

2 y ago

I have never been able to get my hotspot to work I am on 60 unlimited plus

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there, ejjgtj12. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the hotspot. 

What cell phone do you have? 

Boost Care

• 

944 Messages

2 y ago

Hi there! Thanks for contacting us. I'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message with your phone number and PIN to investigate what's going on. 

3 Messages

2 y ago

my hotspot on my 60 unlimited plan still has not been turned back on since december if you check previous posts. all the troubleshooting they had me done and they still wont believe that it has to be something in the server with permissions no doubt.

5 Messages

2 y ago

This is happening to me. My cycle has also renewed fir the month today.

5 Messages

2 y ago

Im having these issues need resoloution. I have never had this issue before