MissArale's profile

Mon, Jan 27, 2020 1:00 PM

Coolpad Surf Hotspot Not Connecting To Internet

Hey everyone.
So I had my hotspot device for months now and it worked perfectly fine. Today everything was normal until noon, my devices were unable to connect to the internet. I resetted my coolpad surf and did everything but it didn't work. I don't know what to do honestly. I don't want to end up buying another sim card or coolpad surf hotspot device.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, @MissArale. We definitely want to get this figured out for you. Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

1 y ago

Sorry to hear that, Classat. We definitely want to get this figured out for you. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to take a closer look at this.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

4 Messages

1 y ago

Hello I'm am having same problem I can't connect to internet anymore

4 Messages

1 y ago

How do I send private msg I don't have phone through you guys just have coolpadsurf

1 Message

1 y ago

How do you connect hotspot to internet