segundilio's profile

Wed, Sep 2, 2020 7:00 AM

Coolpad --- I can't access my account because I have no login information

I recently purchased a Coolpad surf device, and I activated it as a new customer. I didn't realize it at the time, but it assigned me a phone number and a pin. I did not write these down, hoping I would get some kind of email confirmation for this activation. I didn't get any confirmation, and now I don't know how I can access my hotspot internet account! Help!

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

1 y ago

Hi, segundilio. We'd be happy to help you. The 4 digit pin code is assigned by the customer, not the system. Please send us a private message with the IMEI and the PIN that you entered.

1 Message

1 y ago

I'm having the same issue and can not get in touch with support because I need to login first or have the phone number. I know my pin just need someone to help me get the phone number that was assigned. 

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

1 y ago

Hi Kb22! Thanks for reaching out to us. We want to do our best to help. Please send us a private message for further assistance. To send a private message, go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". Thank you. ~AmyM25

1 Message

9 m ago

Same, I am honestly ready to send this thing back and ask for a refund. I have been trying to access the thing for days and none of the websites provided work.

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

9 m ago

Hi there! We can help with that. Please send a private message to any of our agents at any time and we'll get to you as soon as possible.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.