Krazyme's profile

Wed, Sep 2, 2020 1:00 PM

Treated bad for being with boost over 11 years

Showing results for I paid for phone online bookmobile it never came feet sent it back i just want a phone they said i have to wait 14 day refund i just want phone they tried to get me to buy the phone again but not for the sale price i was getting the first phone i paid for told the why do I have to wait for my money refund is when you get the phone i never thieved a phone so you have to get it to get refund the they lied to me said it was on its way and would be here next day by 9:00 pm never happened this is how the treat people that have been loyal customer for over 10 years

Responses

Boost Care

• 

951 Messages

1 y ago

So sorry about the trouble! Can you please send us a private message with the details so we can work through this? 

5 Messages

1 y ago

I don't know how to send private message sir

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

1 y ago

Hi. To send a private message, click on a username, and then click "send this user a private message". Thank you. ~AmyM25

5 Messages

1 y ago

Boost is just burning me waiting my time and stealing my money I guess this is how business is run since know one has to be held accountable for anything anymore no phone is better than having boost rip me off ever month loyalty means nothing anymore Honor means nothing integrity means nothing a person's word mean nothing thanks for another nothing boost