A11ey's profile

171 Messages

Mon, Sep 12, 2016 7:00 AM

So you think you know everything about Boost Mobile, but are you a Boost Guru?

We are uping the stakes in the Boost Guru Challenge and giving you a chance to win a new LG phone!  Between now and December 31st 2016, the first member to reach 15 Accepted Solutions (verified), will qualify to win an LG phone.  Wanna know more about this challenge?  Read all about the rules below:

Are a Boost Mobile customer or fan and you think you know more about Boost than everyone else?  We invite you to the "Accepted Solution" challenge. Beginning September 15th, through December 31st we will be tracking all posts marked as "Accepted Solutions", then at the end of the program we will announce the winner.

Here's how it works:

1. If you are interested in this program, click here to join the group and read more details!   Just so you know, this is a program for the elite few who have a passion for answering questions. Everyone is welcome, but it will not appeal to all.
  2. If a question is answered correctly, the person who posted it, the person who answered, or a moderator (Boost Employee) can mark it as an Accepted Solution.  
  3. If you are participating in the program, you will get access to a new private community that will include Boost Employee Experts.

The winner will be whomever has the most legitimate Accepted Solutions, and if you get 15 you qualify to win a new LG Tribute, and will become our first Boost Guru.  They will also receive a new badge and will be featured on the front page of the Community.   If you have questions about this program you can reply to this message or on the group board after you join,

So will YOU be the first...

Boost Guru!Boost Guru!

Will you be the winner of a brend new LG Phone?   

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

1 Message

5 y ago

Welcome back...

5 Messages

5 y ago

Anyone who posts successfully will

1 Message

5 y ago

No! I absolutely DO NOT know EVERYTHING about ANYTHING! One would have to be arrogant, closed minded, and unwilling to learn something new or challenging if their answer was "yes!" to your interesting question.
Brenda

745 Messages

5 y ago

I am a lifelong learner myself, @Brendaland.  Welcome 🙂

1 Message

5 y ago

I don't think I know everything about Boost Mobile but I do know alot and not to toot my own horn to loudly what I don't know I can most likely figure out with some research and determination. I really need a new phone and free is right in my price range. Good luck to all and have fun.

171 Messages

5 y ago

Good luck to you too @lisaalley1966!

745 Messages

5 y ago

Welcome, @iampb56!  (I think we've met before)  That S3 is a great phone.  I think one of my children is still using one as well.

30 Messages

5 y ago

i am a boost customer since 2009 always something new to learn..will try the best i can could use an upgrade hopefully in 2017...lol still got the galaxy s3 in good shape tooSmiley LOL

30 Messages

5 y ago

thank you happy holidays

30 Messages

5 y ago

i like that captain sea wolf

30 Messages

5 y ago

nice to meet you i having a time trying to decide which one to get my budget for the most part hopefully i would like to try the samsung galaxy6 but not the s7 too expensive for me nice one though something i will look into in the future time will tell

19 Messages

5 y ago

I am an enthusiast, I feel that I have a great amount of knowledge when it comes to knowing how boost as professionals keep customers satisfied, how boost offers options and rewards based on feed back , obtaining key facts and creating great ideas so customers stay loyal, refer friends and family, all while managing her or his affordable modified plan or device. Boostmobile offers so much .

745 Messages

5 y ago

Welcome, folks!  I can tell right now you're going to be valuable assets to the community.  Be sure you join the groups so I can add your badge and you can start earning points towards Guru status!

745 Messages

5 y ago

Wecome @Konquest77 and @gramslaura0214!  Be sure to join the groups @A11ey mentions so I can give your first badge.  Can't wait to see you out helping others on the Community!

2 Messages

5 y ago

Yeah, I'm a forever customer too. Ive already gotten three people to switch from their cellphone provider to Boost just in the last month. I can't stop raving about Boost