Cheesecake's profile

Mon, Dec 7, 2020 1:00 PM

Phone not ringing, going straight to voicemail?

So this is a weird thing that just recently started.

My mother and I are both Boost customers, and we have the exact same phone (Moto G Fast, both purchased from Boost.) When I call her, her phone doesn't ring. I get no ringtone on my end, just dead silence and then it goes to voicemail. She doesn't gets a notification about me calling, just a voicemail (if I've left one.) If she calls me, it works fine -- my phone rings. She can also receive my texts and send me texts without a problem.

She's sure she hasn't blocked me by accident, and this isn't happening with any other number calling her.

Anybody know what's up with this and how we fix it? 
Thanks!

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

10 m ago

So sorry to hear that, Cheesecake. We want to take a look at this. Please, send us a private message with her phone number and PIN. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

3 Messages

I have the exact same issue and you guys have not done nothing for me I'm texting you with you guys and nothing how do you fix this

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

Hello, . So sorry to hear that. We're here to help! Please provide us with more details about the issue to better assist you.
- JohnJ7

3 Messages

With my other line I have with Boost I'm not block at all and when I try to call it. It goes straight to voicemail it doesn't do that with any other number but mine I mean I have it in my hand I'm not blocked and go straight to voicemail and when I call you from another numbersn't he goes straight through no problem

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6 am - 10 pm CST Monday–Friday, and from 6 am - 9 pm CST on weekends.

Thank you for the information. We would like to confirm that the call is not being forwarded. Please try this:

1- Enter *720 and press TALK.

2- You will hear three rapid beeps

3- Test the call now.

- Reinhardt_S