Choderus's profile

Wed, Aug 18, 2021 5:43 PM

Need a suggestion

Since Boost has offered no solution to the problem of my wifi use being charged against my regular data, I would like a suggestion of an alternative provider to use when my service is up. Thanks! 

Responses

Boost Care

• 

508 Messages

2 m ago

Hello Timothy! Hotspot usage will draw from the high-speed data allotments of your plan, it is not a separate bucket of data. You can find more information here: https://www.boostmobile.com/support/faq/plans-services/mobile-hotspot-add-on.html?id16=hotspot

17 Messages

@Ojay76

Y'all have changed it then. It was not like that before. I know it wasn't and there are far too many complaints about the same thing for me to think I'm mistaken about it. So Boost has basically cut half my available data which has caused me to have to put up with two weeks of this worthless tethered BS of a connection.  Pretty shady business practices, if you ask me. 

Boost Care

• 

508 Messages

Things have definitely changed, you are right about that. Thanks for the feedback, Timothy! We appreciate the honesty.

We’re always making changes based on feedback from our customers. If you have any other questions feel free to reach back out to us here! 

17 Messages

I do have something else. I did not realize my phone was locked to Boost, so when I signed up for a new service even though I activated it and had my number ported over already, I cannot start the new service. I need to have my phone unlocked so the new SIM card will work.