T

Mon, Apr 12, 2021 4:30 PM

How to talk with LIVE PERSON???

Would someone PLEASE tell me how to get a live support person on the line to talk to?  I've gone through all the different voice prompts and options available, plus a few tricks I know, and I just get cycled around with no way to actually TALK with someone!!

Responses

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

1 m ago

Hello tadam2000. The automatic system sends you to a live agent on the appropriate department after you answer the questions. We are also here to assist you. How can we help you today?
- Reinhardt_S

Boost Care

• 

889 Messages

We truly apologize. If there's anything else we could do to help, please do not hesitate to call or reach out to us via our Social Media Network for assistance. 
- MichaelDe

10 Messages

@MichaelDe  It's a moot point. I gave up and switched to another carrier this afternoon.

5 Messages

I had exactly the same experience this weekend trying to order a new phone on boost up.    I ordered it a total of 10 times and it was canceled 10 times.    After repeated attempts to speak to customer care I got several bs answers as to the problem.    Ranging from my bank, which I had already verified was not the problem, to " its out of stock" but when I called back I was told it was in stock.

Terrible customer service

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

Hi there Smabus. So sorry for any inconvenience. The BoostUp order could be process at a Boost store as well. 
- Victor21

5 Messages

1 m ago

That's great... Go to a local dealer (who cannot do boost up) and does not carry anything but iPhone.   

I remember when boost was customer service oriented.   I'm awaiting a response from the "supervisor" who is supposed to call me this evening

BTW, the phone is STILL listed as available as of this moment.

How many other people are experiencing the same problem 

(edited)