T

Mon, Apr 12, 2021 4:30 PM

How to talk with LIVE PERSON???

Would someone PLEASE tell me how to get a live support person on the line to talk to?  I've gone through all the different voice prompts and options available, plus a few tricks I know, and I just get cycled around with no way to actually TALK with someone!!

Responses

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

5 m ago

Hello tadam2000. The automatic system sends you to a live agent on the appropriate department after you answer the questions. We are also here to assist you. How can we help you today?
- Reinhardt_S

10 Messages

First, after I did answer the questions, it did cycle me back to the beginning. However, the question was regarding my attempts over the weekend to order a new phone. I kept getting a message that the transaction was declined, but I spoke with my bank and they showed it as approved, so they were not declining it. There was no block on my card, no fraud alerts, and plenty in my account to cover the cost.

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

We understand. Were you trying to purchase the phone using the BoostUP! program?
- Reinhardt_S

10 Messages

No, just a regular purchase that was advertised here in the web site.

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

OK. Is the shipping address you are using on the order the same address you have on your bank as the billing address?
- Reinhardt_S

10 Messages

yes

5 Messages

5 m ago

That's great... Go to a local dealer (who cannot do boost up) and does not carry anything but iPhone.   

I remember when boost was customer service oriented.   I'm awaiting a response from the "supervisor" who is supposed to call me this evening

BTW, the phone is STILL listed as available as of this moment.

How many other people are experiencing the same problem 

(edited)