Johnhat's profile

Thu, Sep 17, 2020 6:00 PM

Boost service is trash I do not reccomend anyone to switch it is a rip off

Boost service is trash I do not reccomend anyone to switch it is a rip off

Responses

3 Messages

5 m ago

I had my phone for 2 years and now that it stop working I go to buy a new one but when I try to use my upgrade 3 different stores tell me I have to pay full price for a new I should have a upgrade they tell me that I have to wait 2 months for a upgrade and they can’t fix the phone call boost Mobile so I called 4 different times no one willing to help me they keep trying to get me to pay full price And pay monthly payments on a phone over the phone I really can’t understand what they say I asked for a supervisor after they told me that the phone is not fix able apple store told me the phone is not fixable now I have service on a phone I can’t even get on and can’t get a new one but y’all won’t my to wait 2 months for my upgrade how I can’t pay the bill I have no phone I can’t not pay the bill I will lose my number and account I can’t use the phone or get my phone fix what should I do I maybe I should go to a new phone carrier

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

5 m ago

Hi! Thank you for contacting us. It's certainly frustrating when your phone doesn't work properly and we're totally willing to do our best to help you. To start working with your issue's resolution, please send us a private message, so we can assist you further. To send a private message, go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". Thank you. ~AmyM25