B

Tue, Apr 6, 2021 2:59 PM

I was chased by a boost franchisee or worker

When I went to confront the owner about many many many problems I was chased out of the store with a metal pole and threatened. If anyone from boost could contact me @ nicholasrhunter1980@gmail.com or anyone who wants to see the video. This is in by no means a threat but I expect some kind of coopprate answer or I'm gonna go live with these videos. No matter what was said there should have been boone chasing a long-term customer out of the store with a metal pole

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

6 m ago

Hello, . Thanks for reaching out to us. So sorry to hear about this experience. We can issue a report about this store and the employee so that it can be passed along to that store's account team for resolution. Whenever possible, send us a message, and please provide as many details about that store (address, and perhaps the phone number, if you have it) and the offending employee.

- JohnJ7

4 Messages

6 m ago

The address was 510 Liberty Avenue Pittsburgh pa 15222. Tbh I am absolutely looking for some type of compensation whether it be in the form of  credits to my bill but I’d much rather an upgraded phone since mine was snatched out my hand and damaged by being slammed on a counter and then having to run for my life while being chased with a metal pole. I’d like for you to see this video. I will post it to social media and the news media if no answer by tomorrow. 

4 Messages

6 m ago

412-565-7000 is that store number. I have a 3 min video of this man snatching my phone out of my hand and slamming it on his counter and after a brief argument where I demanded my phone back I was chased with this metal pole fearing for my life. I immediately went into another store at 709 Liberty ave Pittsburgh,pa 152222 phone number 412-471-1981. And spoke with this owner who was the one who swindled me and my girlfriend out of our money when we bout our phones even though you had a national promotion running I was charged more than double that price. When I explained what happened in the other store he became irate and threatening me and making hostile actions and movements toward me. I recorded a 7 min video of this interaction. I really need someone from corporate office to call me at 412-499-1821 or tbh honest the video of your franchisee will be posted all over the news and many many social media networks. I’ll give u a till the end of the week until I retain a lawyer and start postin this atrocious customer service.  I’ve had this family plan for years and before that I had 412-475-2689 that number I had for years and years. I have been a very loyal and long time customer and was treated in this way was very ridiculous, unprofessional and illegal. These franchisees are obviously related as  they defended each other to the point of criminal activity. Since my phone that I was using to record the confrontation legally was snatched from my hand hurting my finger and damaged by being slammed on a display case I feel a free month and a free upgrade of my choice is warranted I will try and forward the video with the guys who was working that day so u can see how bad but I spoke with a local news   agency who wants to run the video and the story.  You guys should do more thorough back ground checks in people who open ur stores. 

4 Messages

6 m ago

Here is the link to the video. At least one of them. https://youtu.be/Yg5_eVcGNik