Heliboy's profile

Sun, Dec 27, 2020 8:00 AM

Why do my texts come all at once?

I originally signed up with Virgin, and have been using an iPhone 6S I bought from them.  When my place of employment sends texts to all employees (about 20 of us), I don't receive the original text or the replies until about three o'clock in the morning.  Then my phone goes crazy alerting me to all of the text messages coming in at once.  At three in the morning.  While I'm trying to sleep.  I don't text often, but it seems the issue is only with the office texts.

Why is this happening, and how can it be fixed?

Responses

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

10 m ago

So sorry to hear about this experience, Q@Heliboy. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

2 Messages

10 m ago

After PMing with a rep all morning, it turns out that Boost Mobile's coverage is poor (even though there is a tower half a mile away) and there is no solution to this issue.