Chefmoe's profile

Sat, Mar 14, 2020 5:00 PM

Unreadable text message from 3333

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

10 Messages

1 y ago

I have heard it is a short code from sprint but I’m getting them. Any idea how to make it stop?

10 Messages

1 y ago

Thank you will try

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Understood. Compose a message to short code address 9999 with messaging text  Block 3333 and send the message

10 Messages

1 y ago

I know I have heard it is a sprint code but I’m getting them. Any idea how to stop them?

10 Messages

1 y ago

Thank you

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there Chefmoe. The number 3333 is not a short code from Boost mobile. 

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

1 y ago

Hi, tbonet4. Thanks for contacting us. Some devices have the option to block number. Can you please let us know what's the make and model of your phone? 

16 Messages

1 y ago

I tried sending block 3333 to 9999 and it has not worked, tried a zillion times - so tired of 27 texts a day from this number, day and night, any other suggestions? Pls & ty!

16 Messages

1 y ago

I also sent block 3333 to 9999 - didn't work - opting out didn't work - texting stop to 3333 didn't work - putting 3333 in my block list on my acct didn't work. 

16 Messages

1 y ago

LG510 (former virgin mobile customer)  it is NOT a smart phone  - it is a slider with buttons   does vm510pv8 mean anything?

15 Messages

1 y ago

Hello,

I've been experiencing some kind of bot malfunction from Boost Mobile. It started Friday, February 28th. I'm on a pay-as-you-go plan and wanted to add money in the amount of 5 dollars. I went online and used the Boost site to Login and Add the money, and that worked okay.

However, about 5 mins after that, I began receiving these strange text messages from the number 3333 which contained a bunch of weird symbols and characters, with no actual message -- Like it has the letters 'oTKes7vVq' and some square symbols, then the numbers '14804189459/TYPE=PLMN' and then a cross symbol with some squares and the letter Z with an accent over it -- and then it has a strange looking URL at the bottom. The URL is http://sobmm.myboostmobile.com/amsc/?oTKes7vVq16027430989

These text messages have been showing up on my phone 2-3 times a day since then.

I talked to someone named Cindy in technical support about this issue a couple of weeks ago. She instructed me to turn off my phone for 5 mins while they reset the system. Resetting the system doesn't seem to have fixed the issue.

It looks like some kind of glitch from a Boost Mobile bot. Can you please help find a way to stop these annoying text messages?

I'm a previous Virgin Mobile User with an LG version non-smart phone.

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

1 y ago

Hey there, purpledove! Please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

16 Messages

1 y ago

The message is always blank. I have been receiving up to 30 to 50 blank texts per day and night since 2/16/20. It is now 3/19/20 and I'm heartily sick of this, as well as being awakened in the night every night. I went online to see if others experienced this problem. Many have. Most forum discussions indicate that it is a Sprint server, (I have Boost Mobile) either trying to send me pictures or ads. I have an LG510 which is not a smart phone, is a slider and has a keyboard. I have no blocking apps, other than sending Block 3333 to 9999. This does not work. I have tried STOP, BLOCK, OPT OUT, AND CANCEL. The commands I send to 3333 and 9999 are all disregarded. It is now 3:55 PM and I have 37 blank texts from 3333 which started at 2:29AM today.I expect more before midnight tonight as they are going above and beyond today. The texts also disable my phone and it has to be shut off and turned on before I can use it again. I am a retired Emergency Services employee from Broome County and rely on my phone for all kinds of alerts. At this particular time in history, I am more than eager to get my alerts. Thank you Covid19! Please, please help me if you can. Please and thank you!  I did a chat about 3 weeks ago with Boost and they could give me no help.  

6 Messages

1 y ago

It’s daa as fedz

6 Messages

1 y ago

U gotta change ur number & flip ya emails again I just did mines Nd finishing up now