Rotaryphone's profile

Sun, Nov 26, 2017 9:00 AM

"Text messaging not sent due to low balance." BlackBerry Curve 9130.

Hello,

Out of no where, my blackberry curve was blocked from sending texts. I receive texts from others, fine. When I attempt to send now, I receive this text from BoostMobile: 9230 BSTFreeMsg: "Text messaging not sent due to low balance. Recharge account. To find re-boost location from handset go to web then reboot locator. " My monthly payment is secure and automatic so this message is erroneous.  I have been on the phone this whole week with three different costumer service representatives who failed to correct the problem with their suggested solutions. For example, they recommended a ##number# text and a full security wipe which did nothing but waste my valuable time. I was even disconnected from my third call when costumer service attempted to call blackberry's technical service and keep me on the line. This is not a device problem. I am certain it is network.  I have used this device and boost mobile for several years without issue.  

Responses

Boost Care

• 

904 Messages

3 y ago

Hi Rotaryphone! We'd like to review this situation immediately. Please send us a private message with your phone number and security pin. We'll be glad to assist you!

EdwinRG.

4 Messages

3 y ago

I have the same problem as Dary1910 but after 48 hours, no response from technical support here. I should find another carrier.

4 Messages

3 y ago

I have been receiving the same message for months. I seem to continue to have service sending & receiving text messages so i haven't paid much attention to it. I also have my payment deducted through auto pay. I have an LG phone. It's annoying!

4 Messages

3 y ago

I have been receiving the same message for months. I seem to continue to have service sending & receiving text messages so i haven't paid much attention to it. I also have my payment deducted through auto pay. I have an LG phone. It's annoying!

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 y ago

Hi, lavariab. Please send us a private message.

3 Messages

3 y ago

Did you find a solution to it

3 Messages

2 y ago

Same for me
Help!!!

2 Messages

2 y ago

I am having the same issue with my iPhone, is there a resolve?

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there, @InGauge! We will need to review your account. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN code to further assist you. 

2 Messages

2 y ago

i just bought an iPhone from boost and i’m having the same problem. has anyone found a solution?

Boost Care

• 

944 Messages

2 y ago

Hey there! We’d be glad to help you out with this. We may need to send some updates to the phone. Please send a Private Message with your phone number and PIN. 

3 Messages

2 y ago

I Have The Samr Problem With My Iphone But I Paid The Bill & Its Getting Really Annoying Someone Please Help

Boost Care

• 

944 Messages

2 y ago

Hey there! I'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message with your phone number and PIN. 

Boost Care

• 

905 Messages

2 y ago

Hello kbaker1975, lets get you sorted out. Please send us a private message so we can assist you with.

1 Message

2 y ago

Hi. My daughter is getting the above referenced message on her phone, stating there is a low balance and that she can not send text messages. She just left for vacation this morning, and I need to be able to communicate with her. Is there a fix for this problem? I really need to get this resolved as soon as possible.