jispal01's profile
Accomplice

Accomplice

• 

9 Messages

Sat, Oct 10, 2020 9:00 AM

Text messages come is as No Subject Message Size 1KB Expires:[date and time]

I had this exact same problem last week. I got it resolved through the chat but I've been waiting for chat now for 15 minutes and I have other things to do today besides sitting around waiting for my Boost Mobile Phone to get fixed... again...

Text messages come in. Voice calls work - at least incoming calls do I haven't tried outgoing.

But texts come in and jsut say "No Subject. Message Size 1KB...." and then a date and time.

And every other day or so I can't send texts - like this morning I realized that some texts I tried to send yesterday never sent. But today they work.

This is all happening from my house.

I have two bars at least.

I live less than a mile from the local International Air Port, less than a mile from the local college, less than a mile from the local Fair Grounds, and less than a mile from the largest local tourist attraction - if Boost can't provide services at my house, they might as well not offer service in my city.

This is getting really frustrating. I've spent more time trying to get this phone to work than I've spent actually using it for the last three months.

Responses

Royt

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

• 

520 Points

5 months ago

Sorry to hear about this experience, jispal01. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, please click on any of the social care agent's user names and select the option, send this user a private message.