jennglenn2312's profile

Wed, Aug 22, 2018 10:00 AM

Text Home SN MT what does thst mean

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

1K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there Ganzee. SN stands usually for a text using a short code and MT is the number it was originating. But of course this may vary depending on the direction of the text. If you have any other question or concern let us know

2 Messages

2 y ago

The message was an incoming text message.. and I don't understand the meaning of short code or the number originated.. what's the meaning of all that

1K Messages

2 y ago

Short code is when you either send or receive a text not from a number but from a code. These most of the time are from businesses to communicate to their clients. Every one these short code have phone number assigned which is not a cellphone number but rather a commercial number.

3 Messages

2 y ago

A short code?? It's my boyfriend's phone and it's supposedly turned off.

3 Messages

2 y ago

Wat does it mean add tag.

3.2K Messages

2 y ago

Hello, @Coree_23. Thanks for contacting us. We'd be happy to help, but we could use more info. Are you getting that error message when texting specific phone number or multiple ones? Have you tried to manually enter the phone number including the area code? 

3 Messages

2 y ago

Wat does it mean a shirt code??

1 Message

2 y ago

3.5K Messages

2 y ago

Hi, Amagos1. Home implies that it was on-network (not roaming), and MT stands for Message Terminated, which means the message was received by the device. 

2 Messages

2 y ago

2 Messages

2 y ago

What does it mean when it says text home and mt?

2 Messages

1 y ago

did you ever get an actual answere to the question? i wanna know what this means