jennglenn2312's profile

Wed, Aug 22, 2018 10:00 AM

Text Home SN MT what does thst mean

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

3.2K Messages

3 y ago

Hello, @FrancesL1216. Thanks for reaching out to us. Let's do some investigating. When do you usually get this error message? Are you trying to send text messages to home phone numbers? Are you able to send and receive text messages?

3 Messages

3 y ago

It shows that when I check my account history on this site. Most in my history says MMS M20. What is the difference and what does these codes stand for?

3.2K Messages

3 y ago

Thanks for the information. MMS stands for multimedia messages (picture messages). On the other hand, Voice M20 refers to the incoming and outgoing phone calls.

2 y ago

What dose rhis mean

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

2 y ago

Hello monnicalynn820. The SN means a short code dialed and MT incoming call or text. 

4 Messages

2 y ago

I have money on my account and I still get this

1.9K Messages

2 y ago

Hi, Toddseca. Thanks for contacting us. Home implies that it was on-network (not roaming), and MT stands for Message Terminated, which means the message was received by the customer's device.

2.3K Messages

2 y ago

That means that you sent text messages to a landline, mobile phones, or you sent a multimedia message. 

3 Messages

2 y ago

So I am very confused about this. What does the “text home sn mt “ mean and the mms m20 on others in my account mean?

1 Message

2 y ago

😉

1 Message

2 y ago

What do this mean

3.5K Messages

2 y ago

Hi, Dhills76. Let's do some investigating. Are you checking the transaction history on web or app?

4 Messages

2 y ago

So what does it mean

4 Messages

2 y ago

What does it mean I'm still confused

2 Messages

2 y ago

What does sn my means