Roseybud333's profile

Sun, Mar 26, 2017 7:00 PM

SOLVED: Texting to Canada

I'm wondering if I'm able to talk and text my friend in Canada without getting extra charges?

Responses

Accepted Solution

246 Messages

4 y ago

Hello Roseybud333

🙂

If you add an additional $5 a month you can add the feature to call canada and then you can call or text your friend without worrying about extra fees.

Is unlimited talk to landlines and text on mobile but only 200 minutes for mobile lines. If you don't add the $5 they will charfe you per text and per minute you speak to your friend they will take the money from the amount you pay for your month cycle. So with that said if you pay $35 a month that may not last you for 30 days 

Hope this was helpful to you.

5 Messages

4 y ago

Hey, I see this solution is a few months old. I was wondering if this solution still applies as of today, August 29th, 2017? And if so, how do I add it to my plan? I tried calling customer service but I don't know which is the right option, and I can't even speak to a live person.

Boost Care

• 

200 Messages

4 y ago

Hi kaguado17. Thank you for contacting us. This option is still available for you to make calls and send international text messages. Please send us a private message so we can take care of you.

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

4 y ago

Hey there, Ladylala! Thanks for contacting us. Unfortunately, we don't offer roaming services to Canada. Our international package will only allow you to call and/or text to Canada from the US. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

1 Message

4 y ago

I purchased that service today and I am still not getting service in Canada. I need to speak to an actual person, not a machine. Boost is so dissapointing, especially when I am away and out of the U.S.