LindsayR's profile

Wed, Nov 15, 2017 12:00 PM

SOLVED: Can not send pictures

For the past week or so, I have not been able to send pictures. My sister gets my pictures but when I try to send pictures to my boyfriend, it says "Not delivered" in read with a red exclamation point beside the picture. (I have an iPhone 6).  Anyone else having this issue? I don't want to continue to have this phone service if I can't continue doing the same things I've been doing on my phone. (My phone is up to date also). 

Responses

Boost Care

• 

879 Messages

3 y ago

@les29swallows
I understand your concern. Could you let us know the zip code where this happens? - E.J.

20 Messages

3 y ago

yea and make sure not connected to wifi and restart

20 Messages

3 y ago

if doesnt work then idk - boost can help you over the phone also but thats what fixed mine - im assuming you didnt switch from iphone to android right?

10 Messages

3 y ago

I have an Android Dawn so this solution does not help me, but, just like Rossy C's boyfriend, I cannot send receive picture text. I did try to go to settings, both phone and text, but could not see a place to turn "on" or "off" SMS or "MMS". I CAN send texts and it sends via SMS... however... when I try to send a picture it wants to send it via MMS and doesn't... I hope you, or somebody can help me with this.

10 Messages

3 y ago

Okay, just updated prl and profile, and it didn't work... Do I need to restart phone?

20 Messages

3 y ago

i meant i cant send mms when connected to wifi - has to be connected to boost service - go to settings, then to system update then click on update prl and when thats done then click update profile.  I spent almost 2 fulls days with boost trying to troubleshoot and nothing fixed the problem and i went to a boost store and thats what the guy did on my phone and totally fixed the problem.

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there, @les29swallows! Sorry to know you're experiencing inconveniences with your phone. If updating PRL and Profile doesn't work. Please try these steps:

1. Turn Wi-Fi off and Mobile Data on - Settings > Wi-Fi > Off - Settings > Data Usage > Mobile Data > On
2. Check signal strength (3 bars, or 60% is recommended)
3. From the dial pad enter ##72786# (press "ok" when prompted. For HTC devices, press MENU>RESET)
4. The cellphone is going to update the Profile and the PRL and reboot automatically. That should take about 3 minutes, and then calls and data services should work.

~Nosh_CxUx

10 Messages

3 y ago

It's amazing what we put ourselves through... I had added an SMS I used to use and enjoyed for a long time... Unfortunately it was messing up my system... I got it from the Google Store... I deleted it and the original SMS/MMS is working just fine now... I want to express my thankx for everybody's help and input... Something to remember for the next person who's having a similar problem... Just another way to mess up when you don't know what you're doing !!!

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

3 y ago

Hey there, rprovau! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN, alongside your current address?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send private message.

2 Messages

3 y ago

good morning,

I can't recieve or send pictures also my apps won't let me send anything. I have a samsung galaxy s8

1 Message

2 y ago

OMG THANK YOU. No one knew what was going on and this just saved my day!!!

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

2 y ago

Sorry to hear that, TiffanyE31. Please send us a private message with the account phone number and pin code.

1 Message

2 y ago

I just changed my number I have lg stylo4 and I can't send picture messages

1 Message

9 m ago

I tried both of these and they didn’t work. I got the iphone 11 last november and before that I had the iphone 6 and was able to send pictures to my family who have androids but since I switched phones it hasn’t worked. Plz help me

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

9 m ago

Hi. Thanks for reaching out to us. We want to help. Please send us a private message, so we can assist you further. Thank you. ~AmyM25