Briana2091's profile

Sat, Jan 23, 2021 8:00 AM

I am having issues sending text messages from my IPHONE

I have been having some major issues with my boost mobile service. Yesterday I went into the store and bought a LG stylo 6. The agent in the store was able to successfully port over my google voice number for me which i appreciated.  I was able to make and receive calls just fine on the LG phone but i could not send or receive text messages. I had an old unlocked Iphone at home so Later on in the day I went to a boost mobile store and had then give me a new sim card for the IPHONE. I am now able to make calls and receive calls. I can also send and receive imessages & text messages. BUT i still am having trouble sending TEXT MESSAGES! Please if someone could help me i was on the phone with boost tech support last night for like an hour and they still couldn't help me. 

Responses

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

4 m ago

Hello, @Briana2091. Thanks for reaching out. Definitely want to take a look into this for you. Can you please send us a PM? To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". 

2 Messages

4 m ago

I just sent you a pm 

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

4 m ago

@Briana2091: We have replied to your PM. Please take a look.