AmiJenai97's profile

Mon, Dec 21, 2020 9:00 AM

HELP

I really need to talk to someone because it’s an emergency, and I can’t talk to anyone else.

Responses

2 Messages

5 m ago

So, I lost my job two weeks back and now I can’t pay my phone bill and it’s now overdue, I don’t know what to do.

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

5 m ago

Thanks so much for this reaching out! Looking forward to figuring this out together. What's going on?

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

5 m ago

Please send me a private message to verify if we can assist you changing plans to a least expensive plan.

1 Message

5 m ago

Please help me reset my account pin dont have access to my phone but need to sign i to account asap

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

5 m ago

Hello, Salinas8892. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

3 Messages

5 m ago

The option to send you a private message does not even appear because your service is SO POOR that it doesn’t load properly. Please send ME a private message

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

5 m ago

We are sorry. We are not able to send you a private message, only to reply to your message once you send it. 

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

5 m ago

Hello Nyc2020. We are sorry to hear that. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

4 m ago

Hello, erimiii. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. 

2 Messages

4 m ago

@Reinhardt-S  hey I need help with my order