DeliciousBlonde's profile

Sun, Jul 26, 2020 8:00 AM

Get full SMS Texts incoming/ outgoing and call history

How do I get my full texting, both mms and sms incoming and outgoing history even domestic network texts and incoming/outgoing call history from Boost? I can’t seem to find it anywhere online! Help I need it for the past 6 months

Responses

Boost Care

• 

1.3K Messages

9 m ago

Hello, @DeliciousBlonde! Transaction History gives you visibility to all transactions made on an account in the past 90 days.

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

9 m ago

Hi there DeliciousBlonde. Once you log on to your online account the View Account History button takes the you to Account History, where you will find financial, talk and text history. There is a dropdown/filter option on the right hand side of the screen that will allow you to view 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days of Account History. The default view is 30 days. The screen opens to Financial, but you can click Talk or Text to view talk and text history. The Account History is not real time but will update every 15 mins once a transaction occurs. You will not be able to view actual text, only number, date and time. victor21

4 Messages

9 m ago

No it doesn’t! I only see outgoing/incoming MMS and Outgoing calls only, I see no SMS Texts.

4 Messages

9 m ago

@Frankt can you tell me how to get to the transaction history for the past 90 days that does show all of the texts and calls?

4 Messages

9 m ago

@Victor21 whenever I do this it only shows me MMS messages NO SMS messages whatsover and for phone calls they are all outgoing NO INCOMING calls. I’m really confused because Boost says at the top of my Text message history that any Domestic texts that do not cost anything against my account will appear here but I don’t understand why?!?! Please explain

1 Message

5 m ago

2 m ago

SHE'S RIGHT YOU NEVER GET TO SEE ANY OF THE INCOMING TEXT NUMBERS/ PHONE CALLS. It doesn't matter if you go back 90 days either you still only get outgoing numbers dialed and TEXT messages sent from your phone...WHY?

(edited)

2 Messages

1 m ago

I can't see mine either

1 Message

12 d ago

No resolution received?? This major issue is left hanging wide open?!? I agree with the concerns / major flaws above!