Dsingleton1's profile

Tue, Apr 17, 2018 6:00 PM

Error code 425

I keep getting a 425 message (failed) when I try to respond or send a short message. How do I fix this issue? I can't respond to bank notifications. Very frustrating!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

You mean from short codes, not regular phone numbers, correct? ~AmyM25

4 Messages

2 y ago

Amy,

It happens when I try to respond to a text message and not from people I know but from the Pharmacy asking me if I want to refill a prescription or me sending a code to a radio station to enroll in a contest or form a Reality company asking me if I want to get more information about their services. 

4 Messages

2 y ago

Entering a radio contest was a word that needed to be texted to a phone number. The Pharmacy wants a yes or no texted back to their question that was texted to me. I'm not sure what you would call this because I think I am texting to their phone number like all text messages?

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

We understand. Please, try the following: go to Settings> applications/apps/app manager> Select "Show system apps" on 3 dots menu on top right> find "Message service"> Go to "send premium sms"> Make sure to select "always allow". Let us know how it goes, please. 

4 Messages

2 y ago

Thanks Amy! That did it. Is that disabled by default?

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

Sometimes we disable it by mistake the very first time we send a message to a short code/number. You're very welcome. We're glad it worked. Make sure to let us know if have other questions or concerns. We're at your service.