Dsingleton1's profile

Tue, Apr 17, 2018 6:00 PM

Error code 425

I keep getting a 425 message (failed) when I try to respond or send a short message. How do I fix this issue? I can't respond to bank notifications. Very frustrating!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

2.3K Messages

3 y ago

We can assist you with that. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN. 

1 Message

3 y ago

Hello I have s Samdung Galaxy S 8+ I cant make or recieve text messages.

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there, @Ivonsalazar8! Sorry to hear that your unable to make or receive calls. We'll do our best to help. Please complete the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Turn Wi-Fi off and Mobile Data on - Settings > Wi-Fi > Off - Settings > Data Usage > Mobile Data > On 
2. From the dial pad enter ##72786# 
3. The cellphone is going to update the Profile and the PRL and reboot automatically

1 Message

3 y ago

Do you think you can help me, I am having problems enrolling Into the text banking, I will get the texts but it won't let me respond to approve it or to change check my account, plz help me fix this

944 Messages

3 y ago

Hi there! I'd be happy to help you. Are you able to respond to other short code services? If not, please send me a Pirvate Message with your phone number and PIN to check what's going on. 

8 Messages

3 y ago

no

8 Messages

3 y ago

I have an Error 425 Code with my Samsung Galaxy J

8 Messages

3 y ago

Why am I receiving error code 425 and how to fix it?

8 Messages

3 y ago

I am getting Error Code 425 and I am getting the code with Toll Free Numbers and also only thru text messaging

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

3 y ago

Thanks for the information. Where you able to send text messages to those Tool Free Numbers before? How long have you been experiencing this issue before?

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

3 y ago

Understood. To further research, please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

3 y ago

Sorry to hear that, @Dani. Let's take a closer look at this. Is this issue related to short codes? If yes, are you experiencing this issue with a specific number or multiple ones? Are you getting the error when trying to make calls or send text messages?

8 Messages

3 y ago

Yes I was able to and it's been going on for about a month now

4 Messages

2 y ago

I'm getting an error message every time I try to respond to a text message on my Galaxy J3 Emerge. The error is: Message not sent. Message saved. Please try again later. (425) This has been going on for a long time! My software version is: J327PVPU4ARJ2, hardware version: J327P03, Android version 6.0.1. What can I do to fix this? Thanks!

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

Hi MadDog. Thanks for reaching out to us. We want to help. Are you getting that error every time you try to send a text message? Does it happen with every number? ~AmyM25