Kellianne30's profile

Mon, Dec 19, 2016 6:00 PM

Can't send message card 1 error 5

I get this error message frequently. It receives fine and only seems to do it to certain numbers. LG X Power

Responses

745 Messages

4 y ago

Greetings!  I apologize for the delay but I'd like to have @Hozuki_Robert take a look at that for you.  

1 Message

4 y ago

This is happening to me too. Please reply.

745 Messages

4 y ago

@Jhw0625  Are you sending from an Apple or Android device?  You might check to be sure the phone number is formatted correctly in your contact list (that it's 10 digits, no stars or dashes).  If that doesn't help, let us know so we can take a closer look

1 Message

3 y ago

I have the same problem i have lg stylo 3 and the error is card 1 error 104

745 Messages

3 y ago

This error message can be related to a corrupted contact in your device.  You may be able to resolve it by deleting the entire contact from your Google account and adding it back in.

If that doesn't fix it, let us know.

5 Messages

3 y ago

I was able to get rid of this issue (card 1 error 104) by editing the contact's phone number - put a 1 in front of the 10 digit phone number:

ex:  1 (201) 555-1212

I didn't have to delete the contact.

5 Messages

3 y ago

I was able to send a msg after getting the error 104 by editing the contact's phone number, adding a "1" in front of the 10-digit phone number.

ex:  1 (201) 555-1212

It wasn't necessary to delete and type the contact back in.  (I just imported all my contacts.  Maybe some of them got corrupted on the way in.)

2 Messages

3 y ago

This is happening to me right now, not to just one contact all of them. What is going on?

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

3 y ago

Hey there @BrittSavage We're sorry to hear you're having issues with the service. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? Please, include the next information:

- Phone number.

- Pin number.

- Address where you're having the issues. 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message. 

~JoyP.