inboxddd's profile

Sat, Jul 21, 2018 9:00 AM

Cannot Receive Short Code Texts to Verify Bank Account

Bank tried to send a short code message and i did not receive one they said most likely they are blocked. Can someone help with this issue?

Responses

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 y ago

Let's take a closer look, @inboxddd. Shoot as a private message  and we’ll get this figured out.

3 Messages

4 m ago

I am having this issue where I am not able to receive a reply for my banks short code 24273 can u help with this

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

4 m ago

Hi there. Thanks for contacting us.

To better assist you, please send us a private message.

3 Messages

4 m ago

How do I send a private message.

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

4 m ago

Hi, Vee_2121! If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile. On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good.

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

4 m ago

Hi there nyjw. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to continue. victor21

3 Messages

4 m ago

Also having the same problem, cannot receive short code texts such as from bank for verification code, etc. I called customer support and they suggested texting the code + "unblock" to 9999 or "ALLOW" to the same number, but neither worked. I can send and receive text messages to/from other phones without any problems. Phone is a Moto G Power, and problem has persisted since I activated it on Boost a week ago. 

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

4 m ago

Hello, nyjw. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

3 Messages

4 m ago

Hello, I sent the requested information via private message, do you have any updates? Thanks

10 Messages

1 m ago

I am having the same issue. It was fine while I had my old phone but once I got my new phone I don’t get any short code texts. Can’t receive bank notifications or texts from my kids school. My husband is still able to get them on his but not on mine.

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

Understood. Let's take a look. We've marked the conversation private, so it is now safe for you to share your info with us through here. Please send us your phone number and PIN so we may review your account.
- EdmundM

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

Thanks. We see no issues with the account. We've sent you a test text message. Let us know if you receive it. Also, are you currently using the Call Screener app? 
- EdmundM

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

Please send us the address, so we can verify network outages before performing any troubleshooting steps.
- Fonsy82

10 Messages

Is there a way to send my address privately? Want sure didn't want to post it in public 

(edited)

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

I've marked our message private so we can discuss your account. 
- Fonsy82