horsecrazy101's profile

Mon, May 14, 2018 10:00 PM

Blocked short codes

I need help unblocking my short code texts ive tried sending them but they arent going through

Responses

3 Messages

10 m ago

I am having this same issue! 2 years later. 2020. I have reached out to customer support via phone chat and now phone again with no resolution, and no one has a resolution!! HELP PLEASE!

3 Messages

10 m ago

I’ve sent a private chat message with no resolution

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

10 m ago

Could you please send us another private message to further assist you? -Kira_M. 

1 Message

9 m ago

i also need help with this.  agents on the phone don't have a clue what I'm talking about.  I am not receiving short code sms messages from banking to verify identity, reset passwords, etc.  

3 Messages

2 m ago

I have capitol one and have been having the same issue on my phone. Recently switched from an lg stylo 5 to a lg x charge and i havent gotten any of the verification messages they send through short codes.

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

Hi there . Anything we may help you with?
- Victor21

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

Understood. For the moment we apply the private message option. We have marked your message now as private. Please provide your phone number, pin code, and the short code number you would like to receive messages from. 
- Victor21

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

Thank you. Please turn the phone off and back on. You should be able to receive all short messages now. 
- Victor21

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi there! We are here to help! Do you have a way to test this now and confirm if you are not receiving these text notifications today?

- Reinhardt_S

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

OK.
- Reinhardt_S