Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (4)

Most Recent
Question: How can I find my Boost account number?

Q: I need my Boost account number. How do I get it? A: Your account number is not listed online. To obtain it, you can contact a Boost care agent by calling 833-502-6678 or chatting in on www.boostmobile.com.   Q: What information do I need to provide to the Boost care agent? A: You will need

Question

• FAQs

SOLUTION: EBBP

What is the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program? The Emergency Broadband Benefit Program is a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) program that partners with wireless carriers, like Boost Mobile, to provide a temporary discount on a monthly broadband plan or a smartphone plan for qualifying low-i

Question

• FAQs

SOLUTION: How to Make a Payment

There are several easy and free ways to make a payment towards your Boost Mobile account. Pay Online MyBoost Mobile app Download the Boost Mobile app from the Google Play Store or using the App Store if you do not have it already From the home screen, click on the “Make Payment” butto

Question

• FAQs

SOLUTION: How do I change my phone number?

Question How can I change my phone number? Answer Click here to login and change your phone number You will need to enter your zip code and a new phone number will be assigned to you Before changing your number Ensure your phone is fully charged and powered OFF, and that you have at least 3 bar

Question

• FAQs