Mon, Feb 26, 2018 3:00 AM

Will Boost be getting the Samsung S9?

Any idea as to when?

Responses

Accepted Solution

SeaWolf

745 Messages

3 years ago

Hey @Tallilocks, actually, just announced, Boost Mobile WILL be getting the S9, available in Midnight Back starting 3/16/2018.  You should be able to order from BoostMobile.com that day

Carol21

Boost Care

• 

1.2K Messages

3 years ago

Hi there! Thank you for contacting us. We don’t have any news to share about that just yet. Please stay in touch with us!

Guru

• 

159 Messages

3 years ago

And for anyone interested, I just saw that Best Buy is already offering the BOOST mobile S9 for preorder. 03/16/2018 delivery date

Guru

• 

159 Messages

3 years ago

Just looked again. Best Buy is advertising $559.99

That might be the just the 03/02/18 price.

There is a lot of confusion on carrier prices.  If the prices hold, Sprint is listed as going to sell for $790.00.

Samsung direct is $720.00 Go figure, for an unlocked phone.

Tallilocks

Accomplice

• 

38 Messages

3 years ago

Is there a price yet?
Tallilocks

Accomplice

• 

38 Messages

3 years ago

As much as I want that one I believe I will only be able to afford the S8 now that it should be going on sale soon. 🤔
Jasmine03

Boost Care

• 

190 Messages

3 years ago

Hey there, @Johana123! Thanks for reaching out to us. We don’t have any news to share about that just yet. Stay in touch with us here!

Enthusiast

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I'm really intersted on the Samsung 9plus and I would like to know if y'all would have it.

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Will Boost be accepting Trade-ins? If not Im going to buy unlocked from Samsung's website. I just rather buy it from you but IF I can save $300 Well.... The choice is clear 🙂

Nosh_CxUx

Boost Care

• 

2K Messages

• 

20 Points

3 years ago

Hi there, @Vegaschris84! Unfortunately, we don't do trade-ins. Also, our Samsung Galaxy S9 will be released soon!

~Nosh_CxUx

Tallilocks

Accomplice

• 

38 Messages

3 years ago

no but you do boost up, will it be on that plan?
MarcosG

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

3 years ago

Unfortunately, we don't have that information as of now, @Tallilocks. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Tallilocks

Accomplice

• 

38 Messages

3 years ago

I get that they aren't even available for you guys too, just checking on the limits of ur knowledge.
Tbozman1

Accomplice

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

Im getting the unlocked lilac s9+ from Samsung, and they ask who your carrier is , of course u have to put sprint , but same as boost mobile. And I'll will have sometime next week , and they say it can be activated soon as I get it, I no it better !!!!
neosiris

Accomplice

• 

43 Messages

3 years ago

I got the s9+ unlocked in the mail yesterday (yay) now im just waiting for tomorrow to activate it with that new sim card. When it asks you for a carrier, select UNLOCKED. Gotta make sure it is the unlocked version