Glad to see this update! Thanks

52 Messages

8 m ago

It doesn't fix my service

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

8 m ago

We have answered you via private message, please verify.

52 Messages

8 m ago

I have nothing to say you in a private message. Been through this several times with the other highly knowledgeable staff. I just want others to know that private messaging you fixes nothing

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

8 m ago

Hi, Aightmileshi! We have answered you in private message. Please check your inbox, so we can continue this conversation through private message.

52 Messages

8 m ago

it's better that we have this conversation where everyone can see that you can't fix the problem

39 Messages

5 m ago

How do I get this update

39 Messages

5 m ago

There is no update!

369 Messages

5 m ago

The update is an over the air update.  You can retrieve it via settings.

369 Messages

3 m ago

PM me your MEID and the number on the back of the Sprint SIM.

@Cletoo wrote:

hello em , can you contact me?  3 months ago i contact you because i have lg v50  on argentina but sim locked , you told me if i get a sim card from Sprint  we can unlock , can please contact me ?  from sprint community i cant contact you !!! thank you!

4 Messages

3 m ago

hello em , can you contact me?  3 months ago i contact you because i have lg v50  on argentina but sim locked , you told me if i get a sim card from Sprint  we can unlock , can please contact me ?  from sprint community i cant contact you !!! thank you!

1 Message

2 m ago

Hello Em_Will_i_Am, i believe this is not the right place for this but i have been looking for your contact for a very long time to no avail. I want to unlock lg ls997 8.0 and have looked everywhere and it points to you, please help me. my contact whatsapp: +233275481011, email: gradual2001@yahoo.com, skype: gradual24. Counting on your co-operation.

2 Messages

1 m ago

What Was The Solution I Have A S8 And I Can't Update Nothing For 💩.

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

Hi! Thanks for reaching out to us. We're sorry to hear that! We'll do our best to help. Please let us have more details. What's going on? 
- AmyM25

2 Messages

I Have A S8 And I Can't Update My Devices System Update Or The Profile Updates Neither.

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

We understand. Do you get an error message when you try to do that? Are you able to use the service normally? 
- AmyM25