Accomplice

Accomplice

• 

20 Messages

• 

100 Points

Sat, Jun 27, 2020 10:00 AM

S10e no 4g LTE

I've been on 3G for the last month. I haven't been able to connect to 4Glte at all. I still have data left before I'm supposed to be throttled into 3g. I've switched between, CDMA, lte, automatic. Still 3g. I've updated the phone profile and the prl still no 4g lte. Is this because boost is no longer part of sprint and if so this sucks. I've been a boost member for so long now and to have crap service is unfair. I know this area where I live has 4glte because its works for the past 2.5 years but now I can't do anything on 3g. If the service is going to be down at least let us know, you owe it to the people who pay for your services.
-disgruntled in colorado

Responses

Enthusiast

• 

3 Messages

8 months ago

This is happening to me as well on an S10e that I've had purchased FROM BOOST on May 2020.

PRL update, Profile Update, checking for firmware updates, disabling certain bands, multiple other methods, and finally bit the bullet and reset to factory state and nothing has fixed this, it couldn't even give me a 4GLTE connection during the Factory Reset process. Sitting on 3G with reoccurring "NO CONNECTION" messages throughout the day.

Jertaur82

Accomplice

• 

20 Messages

• 

100 Points

8 months ago

That's horrible

Enthusiast

• 

5 Messages

8 months ago

Why is Boost treating this like it's an individual issue when it's obviously an issue with the interaction between Boost's network and the phone provided by Boost?
Joy1713

Boost Care

• 

3.1K Messages

• 

1.3K Points

8 months ago

Hey there @pjboost2307 We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. We'd like to take a closer look on this issue. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? 

~JoyP.

Enthusiast

• 

3 Messages

8 months ago

I have issues on all my 4 devices. Switched from Metro because of no service. I purchased a new phone samsung A20 last week. The other phone an A10e got in October when started plan That phone hasn't seen lte in a week no matter where it is. The other 2 phones Moto 6 and moto g7. G7 has gotten lte at least sometime during the day. 

When I activated new phone was acting iffy during and after activation. Went to town was on 3g found LTE at park and maintained till the next evening. Poof gone. Called and chatted so many times to boost. The first time calling was 2 days later. When through trouble shoot process on phone not issue on every call. What is in their notes. Why was this never properly looked into. I see on this community board And I am not alone. 

Will this get fixed is it really being esculated and fixed? 

I just want my LTE back.  used hotspot on phones for other phones when had it.  My family plan is perfect. It was the best service and great hotspot overall. Till June 25th. 

I thank the lord this didnt happen when coronahomeschool was in effect. I relied on this service and it came through. In time of need got extra 20 gb hot spot for each phone.

I plan to get the sS9 with boost up. Offer cant refuse. Unless dont get data service. Looking into other providers.  Paid for service not receiving that I've been getting since October.  Please fix my service.

jalopez81

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

• 

950 Points

8 months ago

Hi there, tkuna8866. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the service.

To better assist you, please send us a private message.

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

7 months ago

My husband and I are having  the same issue with both of our S10E neither has signal to make a call nor LTE 4G only 3G and only 1 or 2 bars and we can only use it while connected to the WIFI. Hope we can be helped.

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

7 months ago

Thank you I will try that now and update if it works

Enthusiast

• 

5 Messages

7 months ago

Try this - I went through several rounds with Boost trying to fix this and this finally did the trick:

Please complete the following steps on the phone:

.Please go to Setting and make sure the WiFi connection is Off and the mobile data is On.
2.From the home screen, select the phone icon.
3.Enter ##72786#.
4.When SCRTN is change to factory default value for DSA message appears, select Yes.
5.The device power cycles. Allow the hands free activation to begin automatically.
6. After PRL is updated, select OK.
7.Select OK if there is a profile or firmware update. The device power cycles again.
When it powers on, data services have been reset.

Enthusiast

• 

5 Messages

6 months ago

This issue with Samsung Galaxy S10/10+ Model Roaming/LTE Issues is because Samsung s10e is now no longer compatible with their network... i finally spoke to a boost rep (after a dozen online chat sessions, 6 phone calls, and 3 visits to the local store to fix this issue) who works in ALL boost stores across the western US and he said since the TMobile merger, these phones are no longer compatible with their network... which means that boost is
knowingly selling phones they KNOW won't work on their network. I paid over $500 for this phone and was able to use it for a whopping 6 months before it became a paperweight. I've been a loyal boost customer for nearly 10 years... till now... Would love to know whose day i should ruin over this...

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

5 months ago

I didnt have 4g for 2 weeks now but saw this lost and tried the ##72786# and it worked have 4g back
Shogai

Accomplice

• 

17 Messages

5 months ago

Like smccardle reported, using the reset method with ##72786# did the trick to restore my LTE connection (Galaxy S9). No other method including cache wiping, resetting the PRL & profile, and checking for all device updates had any results. Here's to hoping service lasts.

Enthusiast

• 

2 Messages

5 months ago

I just did the reset method ##72786# and have 4g working now. I had been in the same situation as everyone else with the galaxy s9 no 4g service. Let's see how long this lasts, I did the same thing a few weeks ago and it made 4g work again but soon after 4g stopped working.
Pups

Accomplice

• 

46 Messages

5 months ago

Did not work

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

• 

1.7K Points

5 months ago

We're terribly sorry, Pups! An upcoming software release will address this permanently.