Great Topic!
Applause!
Accomplice

Accomplice

• 

10 Messages

Sat, Jun 27, 2020 10:00 AM

S10e no 4g LTE

I've been on 3G for the last month. I haven't been able to connect to 4Glte at all. I still have data left before I'm supposed to be throttled into 3g. I've switched between, CDMA, lte, automatic. Still 3g. I've updated the phone profile and the prl still no 4g lte. Is this because boost is no longer part of sprint and if so this sucks. I've been a boost member for so long now and to have crap service is unfair. I know this area where I live has 4glte because its works for the past 2.5 years but now I can't do anything on 3g. If the service is going to be down at least let us know, you owe it to the people who pay for your services.
-disgruntled in colorado

Responses

melissac

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

8 months ago

Sorry to hear that you've been experiencing this. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

8 months ago

I've been having the same problem with my s10. Sometimes it just disconnects and says "Unable to establish a wireless data connection". I have unlimited 4g lte but in only getting 3g. I've also tried restarting it, updating the profile and prl, and factory resetting the phone which only worked for a day and then went back to 3g.
melissac

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

8 months ago

Oh no! That’s definitely not what we like to hear, Gando. Can you provide us the nearest cross streets and zip code to your current location?

Jertaur82

Accomplice

• 

10 Messages

8 months ago

80538 Taft ave and 37th st
EdmundM

Boost Care

• 

3K Messages

• 

730 Points

8 months ago

Thanks. We've found no issues in that area. We'd like to take a closer look. Please send us a private message so we may review the account.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Jertaur82

Accomplice

• 

10 Messages

8 months ago

There's no way for me to read your response to a direct message. I click the number next to the mail envelope and there are no messages.
Reinhardt_S

Boost Care

• 

1.3K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

8 months ago

Hello @Jertaur82. We are sorry to hear about this. We verified with our technicians and confirmed that some customers are experiencing the same issue with direct messages here on community. A report has been made and we are working on fixing this as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Reinhardt_S

Boost Care

• 

1.3K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

8 months ago

We understand. 

Jertaur82

Accomplice

• 

10 Messages

8 months ago

I'd rather have the 4g lte fixed
Jertaur82

Accomplice

• 

10 Messages

8 months ago

Any tips on how to do it my mom has the galaxy s8 she's right near me and she has lte.
Frankt

Boost Care

• 

1K Messages

• 

730 Points

8 months ago

So sorry to hear about this experience, @pjboost2307. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

Enthusiast

• 

5 Messages

8 months ago

I am having this same issue. My S10e is no longer getting 4G service - this has never been a problem before and I've been with Boost/Virgin for years. I've had this particular phone for a few months and this problem only started recently. Not only do I max out at 3G service, I frequently get messages that my phone cannot get a wireless data connection at all. Earlier today even phone service was not available.

I am smack dab in the middle of a major metro (Minneapolis) and have had blanket 4G coverage with no issues until now. What's happening, Boost? We have to fix the 4G or I have to get a free replacement phone. 

@melissac @EdmundM 

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

8 months ago

I turned my phone off and then held the power button and volume button and reset the cache partition a couple times and i got lte again! Let's see how long it last! Keep yall updated.
Jertaur82

Accomplice

• 

10 Messages

8 months ago

I like the free replacement phone too. If the connection can't be fixed then I definitely need a replacement phone. Why pay for more when all I get is less?

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

• 

1.1K Points

8 months ago

We definitely want to get this figured out for you ASAP. Please send me a private message with the address you are located at this time.