shovarani's profile

Fri, Mar 22, 2019 1:00 AM

Phone Swap Not Working

I swapped my plan to a new phone earlier today, and it said online that it was switched successfully. However, when I put the sim card into my new phone, it said that the sim card locked and that it was invalid. How can I fix this?

Responses

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

2 y ago

No worries! We can definitely help you out with that, shovarani. Just send us a private message with your phone number, pin code and ICCID/SIM card number to review this.

3 Messages

2 y ago

I too am having a problem with the phone I just swapped to. Nothing is working even though it shows that it was successfully switched over to. It's a Coolpad illumina. What can I do to fix this?

Boost Care

• 

3K Messages

2 y ago

So sorry to hear that, @Fefe23. We'd like to take a closer look at this. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, IMEI and SIM card numbers from the new device activated?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

1 Message

2 y ago

i am also unable to swap my device through boost mobile website

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

2 y ago

Sorry to hear that, @gifted616. Can you please send us a private message with the MEID, SIM card number, your phone number and PIN? We'd love to help.

Boost Care

• 

3K Messages

2 y ago

Hey there, mattking24. Thanks for reaching out to us. We'll be happy to help. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, IMEI and SIM card numbers from the iPhone 7.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

1 Message

2 y ago

Im trying to swap from an LG to iPhone 7 but its not showing up via website. Need help swapping my phone

3 Messages

5 m ago

I want it back the way it was please. This is the IMEI: *****
SIM: [Edited for Privacy]

6 Messages

5 m ago

I am having the same problem! Please help

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

5 m ago

Hello, Athomedad15. We apologize for any inconvenience. We'd like to look into this for you. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account?

1 Message

4 m ago

Hello. I purchased a new phone through Boost and trying to swap phones. Having the same issue as others stating the sim card is locked. Please help. Thanks. 

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

4 m ago

Hi there! We are here to help! Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

1 Message

2 m ago

I have a new phone need to activate it with my old account 9183601795

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi there, Therron. Is your old number still active. We suggest you delete your information from the public view for your security.
- Annie1424