caddzooks's profile

Tue, Mar 12, 2019 8:00 AM

New Galaxy S10: Sprint or Unlocked?

I'm about to order a new Galaxy S10 from Samsung, for use on Boost Mobile.. I can order a phone for Sprint or an unlocked phone. Which is the best option for getting the phone up and running as quickly as possible?

Responses

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there! You should be able to activate the unlocked Samsung Galaxy S10 bought directly from Samsung. You just need to visit your nearest Boost Mobile store to purchase a compatible SIM card, or use the eligibility checker here at https://activate.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone.

6 Messages

2 y ago

i just got my S10 "unlocked" i brought from Samsung directly and now Boost saying thry cant activate. I specifically told them that its unlocked. 😞 what a service

6 Messages

2 y ago

Thank you Hamilton i will do that

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

It is always our pleasure to assist you. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know.

6 Messages

2 y ago

Thx much appreciated

45 Messages

2 y ago

@popyskillz At first they told me the same thing man. I tried to phone swap online it wouldn't let me, Boost kept saying my unlocked phone was not compatible, then I tried to do it through the Boost community with an "adviser" and again they said my phone was not compatible. I even went to a Boost Mobile store and they couldn't help me. I had to call the Boost 1-800 number and speak to an agent to get my phone working, It was very frustrating but ultimately I got my unlocked S10+ working on Boost Mobile and it's awesome!

50 Messages

2 y ago

What did the agent make you do to get the phone activated?

45 Messages

2 y ago

@caddzooks I ordered my S10+ unlocked, but then you have to get a new SIM card. If you get the Sprint version the SIM card is already included with the phone. I would order the Sprint version because it saves you the hassle of getting a new SIM card which could be hard to come by depending on where you live or ordering one online,

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

2 y ago

Hello caddzooks. Thanks for contacting us. You need to activate a phone? How can we help you? ~AmyM25

45 Messages

2 y ago

@caddzooks They will ask for your phone's IMEI number, the SIM card number, and your Boost Mobile account information to do the phone swap

45 Messages

2 y ago

Sweet!

6 Messages

2 y ago

i finally got my S10 activated 🙂

6 Messages

2 y ago

hellllz yea Thk U Boost lol

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

2 y ago

You’re welcome! We remain at your service. Please feel free to contact us if you have any question/concern or if there's anything else we can assist you with. We'll be more than happy to help!

3 Messages

2 y ago

I was told my S10 phone just needed to be registered and to give boost 7-10 business days and call back to switch old phone to new. Now they are telling me that it can't be done when I called back.