Netto's profile

Tue, Apr 10, 2018 4:00 PM

Galaxy s9 Plus IMEI not found in NMS database

I bought a Samsung Galaxy s9+ Factory Unlocked, but when I tried to SWAP my old device into the s9 Plus, using the Boost Mobile web page, I get the message error : No Data Found NMS Boost Mobile Database.

What do I have to do to get my phone's IMEI into the Boost Mobile database?

Thank you,
E. M.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there, @kamc! Please, send us a private with more details about your issue. Are you trying to activate the device on a new account? Where did you purchase the device? Is the iPhone 6S unlocked?

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there, Netto! Thanks for reaching out to us here. We’d be happy to help. To further assist you, we'll need to access your account. Can you send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, and IMEI of the Samsung S9 Plus so we can take a look?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

1 Message

3 y ago

I am having the same problem with my iPhone 6S. What should I do?

3 Messages

3 y ago

Having the same problem with my iPhone 5s with a sprint SIM card how do I get it to show up in the database

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there @Ericestr65. Please make sure to log into the community to be able to send the private message.

6 Messages

3 y ago

I need help but I can’t send you a private message 

7 Messages

3 y ago

i like s9 is great

7 Messages

3 y ago

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy s9+ Factory Unlocked, yet when I endeavored to SWAP my old gadget into the s9 Plus, utilizing the Boost Mobile website page, I get the message blunder : No Data Found NMS Boost Mobile Database. What do I need to do to get my telephone's IMEI into the Boost Mobile database?

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there, @AZZYISH12. Did you try the eligibility checker here at https://activate.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone? 

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there, @zamorazeke1. We have received your private message and will continue to assist you in private.

1 Message

2 y ago

Same problem here please help

2 Messages

1 y ago

What can I do the fix this issue

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

1 y ago

Hello. In order to activate an unlocked device, please run the IMEI/MEID through our device identifier

2 Messages

1 y ago

I am having the same issues with my galaxy s9+ it comes up the imei is not found in the nms database

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, @JasonCam. Thank you for stopping by. Please provide us with more information to further assist you. -Kira_M.