Sun, Feb 28, 2021 7:07 PM

FM reciever chip

Why did boost mobile turn off the FM receiver chip on my phone

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

1 m ago

Hi there! We haven't made any changes to the software of our devices that would render the phone's radio capabilities unusable. On most devices, you'll need to plug in headphones in order to turn on the FM radio. The earbuds or headphones work as a receiver. 
- EdmundM

10 Messages

s10 galaxy Samsung nnnnn 29 

10 Messages

s10 gallaxy but s20 are having the same thing my phones only 50% usable right now

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

In that case, please contact the manufacturer for assistance. You can call Samsung at 1-888-987-4357, or chat with a representative on their website.
- EdmundM

10 Messages

talked to boost mobile people and Samsung seem nobodies responsible for the FM lock out

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

Hi there! The only troubleshooting step that we could recommend is a hard reset. It would delete everything from the phone, including contacts, pictures, etc.. However, it would also reinstall all of the phone's necessary components. If you wish to perform a factory reset, you can go into Settings > Backup & Reset > Factory reset.
- EdmundM

1 Message

1 m ago

I have same issue, Samsung S10e.  Next radio used to work, now doesn't.  Wife's s5 still works on a different carrier.