billydeible's profile

Wed, Sep 2, 2020 3:00 PM

Device is not eligible to swap

Hello. I just bought the Samsung galaxy s20, however, when I go to swap my phones, it says device is not eligible to swap.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

7 m ago

Hi there billydeible. Thank you for contacting us. Is the new phone an actual Boost mobile phone or an unlocked device from another carrier? victor21

5 Messages

7 m ago

It is unlocked from samsung

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

7 m ago

Understood. Not all unlocked phones are compatible with Boost mobile. Please visit www.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone/ and enter your Device ID to check if your phone is compatible with Boost mobile. If so, it will allow you to purchase a compatible sim card for it.

13 Messages

7 m ago

Stay away from Boost. You won't get 4G or 5G with your S20. I have an S20 I bought from Boost and service has been terrible. There are lots of other people in the forums here with the same problem.

7 Messages

7 m ago

If you phone is unlocked then  it is compatible as long as you have the proper sim card, but in order to activate it you have to call support and have it done over the phone not through the online web portal.

1 Message

I have a S9 and I try swapping it but it keep saying not eligible to swap. And I'm putting in the information 💁‍♀️.  Its just won't let me. And the updating and all that its bs it takes 4 hours or more to finish 🙄  smh.

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

Hi there! Is it an unlocked phone or a Boost Mobile device?
- EdmundM