EllaJohnston's profile

Wed, Apr 17, 2019 7:00 PM

db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX is not found in NMS Data not found

I have an unlocked Samsung Galaxy S7, and when I try to activate it as a device, I get this message: 

db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX is not found in NMS

Data not found

Is anyone else having trouble like this? Any help?

Responses

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

2 y ago

So sorry to hear about this experience, EllaJohnston. We want to help! Please send us a private message along with your phone IMEI number. 

4 Messages

Hey it's saying the same thing for my phone which I'm pretty sure is compatible because it works on both types of networks

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

Hi, Carlis704! Are you having trouble accessing the website? - Boost_MasielQ

4 Messages

No I'm having trouble with the website finding my phone in the database. My phone is surely compatible. The woman at boost Mobile store told me it was so I bought the sim starter kit and the website says not found in nms data

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there, @diesel23. Please send us a private message with the MEID, phone number and pin. We'll take a look.

3 Messages

2 y ago

I am having the same issue and it is frustrating the crap out of me.

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

2 y ago

Hi, sanza2015. Do you have a Boost Mobile account?

2 Messages

2 y ago

I am having the same problem as many others. I have a Blu phone (Basically a Samsung J7) that I know is unlocked since I was able to use this phone with different sim cards previously. Please let me know what I need to do.

2 Messages

2 y ago

Yes I do. I am trying to add another line with this phone.

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

2 y ago

Don’t fret, sanza2015! We’ve got you. Can you please send me a private message with the device's IMEI/DEC number? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

1 Message

1 y ago

I'm having the same problem with my phone. Can someone please help me, I'm sure my new phone is unlocked.

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, @Snob215. Thanks for reaching out. Please send us a PM with your phone number, PIN and phone's DEC so we can take a look. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.