Slencina's profile

Fri, Jul 26, 2019 11:00 PM

Will the note 10 and 10+ be compatible?

I'm ordering the note 10+, but I want to know if I can keeping using Boost service.

Responses

32 Messages

2 y ago

That's absolutely false. Smh

9 Messages

2 y ago

It's not false dude, it does work, my girl just got an unlocked note 10 from samsung.com, if it doesnt work for you, its cause u either dont have an unlocked note or it's for a different carrier

11 Messages

2 y ago

@jsh2728
I have an unlocked note plus from Samsung.com and I bought the sprint Sim card kit. But when I entered the IMEI into the boost switch link, it said it did not recognize my device

55 Messages

2 y ago

If you first try to activate the phone outright on a new account and new number cancel before actually finishing then go to swap device it should work just fine.  I originally had 4 different notes between me and family that were going to be on Boost and this worked for all of them but, since Sprint now has a Kickstart plan that is $25 unlimited and has features that Boost simply won't support anymore it was a no brainer to switch to that instead.

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

2 y ago

Hello @oneeleven! The Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+ is not compatible with our network at the moment. 

9 Messages

2 y ago

I've seen dozens of people get the thing to work on boost stop spreading mis information and get the right info before u answer

55 Messages

2 y ago

It is 100% compatible please read the following on how to get it on Boost. Go to boostmobile.com, activate, new customer, new number, new phone enter the imei number twice follows by the sim icc after that you can close that and either log into your account and swap or anything else you want to do now. I've already had multiple Note 10/+ on Boost though now most are on Spint Kickstart

12 Messages

2 y ago

I am using my Note 10 right now 🙄. I don't know why they are saying that it does not work. It does work. Just make sure to check which sim card you need on Boost Mobile's website.

55 Messages

2 y ago

Only unlocked from Samsung will work and if your ordering from them you can get a sim card for free for "Sprint" that works is labeled and works on Boost.

11 Messages

2 y ago

Alright, I have great news!! I was able to finally get the boost site to recognize. My Note +!! So this time, instead of going through my boost account, I went to this link..

https://activate.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone?intnav=BotNav:Shop:BringYourPhone

I entered the IMEI# and then it asked for my new boost Sim card number. All I had was the sprint Sim Card but it matched the type the site said I needed. Once I did that, it officially switched my phone over!!!

So just for reference, I bought a Note 10+ factory unlocked from Samsung and a Sprint Sim Card Kit. The Sim Card kit comes with 4 SIM cards, you need to one that ends in 516TQ

Hope this helps some of you!!

9 Messages

2 y ago

Oh man thank you so much dude

12 Messages

2 y ago

I'm glad it worked for you 🙂

5 Messages

2 y ago

Yea I'm glad you got it working. Kinda annoying when the people here keep saying it's not compatible with boost.

55 Messages

2 y ago

I can see why they say that. I visited both a Boost and a Sprint store and with the IMEI and MEID numbers it shows not eligible or compatible if you try to swap it or even if you sign up for new service with Sprint , if you are activating it as a new service for some reason on Boost their system accepts it. Just go as far as putting in the IMEI and SIM card data and cancel and it then will work.  They can't even put it in their form to see what SIM card they need to use to have it on Sprint/Boost without first getting it into their system somehow to be accepted.  They're just repeating what their system tells them they just don't know their system seems to be broken.

32 Messages

2 y ago

I activated my factory unlocked Note 10+ on a new account with Sprint at a Best Buy. I couldn't do anything to get it activated with Boost or Sprint online or over the phone. After getting it activated on Sprint through Best Buy, it was able to be activated on Boost as well.