rozy's profile

Thu, Nov 5, 2020 12:00 PM

voicemail on unlocked phone

Purchased a Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G Unlocked from Samnsung.com

The only resolutions I've been seeing is an agent asking for phone number and pin. I already have google voice tied to the phone for voicemails but was hoping there was a legitimate way I could get the Boost Mobile app instead. 

Responses

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

6 m ago

Hi there, @rozy. Have you tried to download the Boost app?

3 Messages

6 m ago

Yes, I downloaded the boost app from the Google Play App store. It only comes as 1 app though for paying your bill. I'm currently attempting to rip the voicemail app off of my old S8 via windows connect, but it doesn't look like its going to let me do that either.

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

6 m ago

Are you intending to use visual voicemail?

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

6 m ago

Unfortunately, some features are not guaranteed to work with bring your own phones. Sorry for any inconvenience. 

3 Messages

6 m ago

I am 🙂

2 Messages

1 m ago

I have the same problem, has anyone bought S20 FE from boost to seeretrieval error if they have the app installed?

If there is they those app should be available for download. I download the Sprint but has problems saying 

Voicemail retrieval error.

Thanks

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

Hi there keggers 1. Thank you for contacting us. To be able to assist you best, please clarify your request. 
- Victor21

2 Messages

I downloaded the Sprint App but it doesnt connect with my voicemail.

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

Hi there . Thank you for contacting us. We are Boost mobile. Sprint apps will not work with our phones. 
- Victor21