xlevix10's profile

Fri, Mar 8, 2019 10:00 AM

Unlocked Galaxy S10 from Samsung.com

Hello! I currently have a Boost branded Galaxy S8 and I preordered an unlocked S10 from Samsung.com (I don't want the S10e or I would have bought it from Boost directly). When I get the phone, can I take my Boost Mobile SIM card out of the S8 and pop it in the S10, or will I need to buy the SIM kit?

Or is this all just a waste of time and I should just return the phone when I get it? I've seen people say the unlocked S10 does work and others say it doesn't.

Responses

34 Messages

2 y ago

That's all! So as long as I purchase the correct compatible SIM, the phone will work with Boost?

Boost Care

• 

807 Messages

2 y ago

Hi there! Thanks for your inquiry. You need to order a compatible SIM card. Please follow this link to do so:  https://activate.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone. Besides this, do you have any other question or concern?  

Boost Care

• 

1K Messages

2 y ago

Hello there. We do not have an confirmation that any of the new Samsung S10 series can be BYOD. Any official announcement will be made in regards to this. 

9 Messages

2 y ago

On BestBuy the unlocked s10 description says it would work with all carriers and boost mobile is on that list of carriers so yes it is compatible but i dont know if boost mobile themselves would activate it.

2 Messages

2 y ago

Hello all. As long you have a new sim card from sprint. You will be able to activate galaxy s10. My got activated in 5 minutes. Is galaxy 10s.

34 Messages

2 y ago

Where did you buy the new SIM from? I see Best Buy has them, just wanna make sure they'll work before I buy one.

23 Messages

2 y ago

Did you purchase an unlocked version? Or the sprint version?

34 Messages

2 y ago

You got the unlocked S10?

55 Messages

2 y ago

Wondering the same thing

2 Messages

2 y ago

My came with my phone. But you can always pick up one at any sprint store

9 Messages

2 y ago

Hey there how did you get to activating the device? I have the right sprint sim card now what's the next step? Thanks !

34 Messages

2 y ago

1 Message

1 y ago

On the s10 did all your features work on boost such as wifi calling, messaging, etc.?

23 Messages

1 y ago

Wifi calling is disabled. Everything else works perfectly

55 Messages

1 y ago

I suggest to everyone as long as your phone is paid for and not a made for Boost phone switch to Sprint Kickstart $25 a month plus taxes and fees with auto-pay and you get wi-fi calling and 3g/4g Wifi calling which means you finally get a feature back they haven't had since the S3 I think it was where you can talk on the phone and still use your internet connection.