Katie1024's profile

Mon, Jan 14, 2019 11:00 PM

Time, Date, and Alarms messing up

For the past two days my LG Stylo 3 and my husband's Moto phones time and date has been jumping around and the alarm has been going off randomly. I know that this is a boost thing but does anyone have a solution because i was almost late for work this morning?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

2.9K Messages

3 y ago

Hello, Katie1024. Sorry to hear that! Let's do some investigating. When did this first start? Have you made any changes to your phone lately?

14 Messages

3 y ago

Hi. I havent made any changes to my phone and it started 4 days ago. The same thing happened to my husbands phone as well.

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

3 y ago

Hello. Please try turning off the automatic time zone and automatic date and time. After that, set up the date and time manually. Let us know if the issue occurs again after 24 hours. 

14 Messages

3 y ago

I tried that the first day it happened and the time and date wouldnt set at all

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

3 y ago

Did you get any errors when you tried changing the time and date?

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

3 y ago

Do you mean that it goes back to the wrong one after you've manually set it?

14 Messages

3 y ago

It didnt give an error , it just wouldn't set

14 Messages

3 y ago

Correct

14 Messages

3 y ago

No I haven't

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

3 y ago

Have you made any changes to the software of your device (update, flash, unlock, etc..)?

3.6K Messages

3 y ago

Hello, @Katie1024 Were you able to resolve this issue?

~JoyP.

14 Messages

3 y ago

Check, check, and check

14 Messages

3 y ago

No I have not

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

3 y ago

In that case please try going to Settings > System Update > Update Profile, then Update PRL as well. After that, and if you don't get any errors, please try changing the date and time again if it is still incorrect, or turn off the automatic setting, then turn it back on so it may update.

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

3 y ago

Have you installed any calendar or clock/time related apps or widgets recently?