Dypa0413's profile

Sat, Nov 21, 2020 7:00 PM

This device is not eligible for swap

Bought a used boost mobile samsung galaxy s10e and am wondering why the IMEI says that this device is ineligible to swap to from my current phone. Support would be appreciated. 

Responses

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there! Definitely wanna look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may review your account.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

3 Messages

10 m ago

I have same issue. Did you get yours resolved?

6 Messages

10 m ago

Bought it off of Swappa and the seller forgot to de-activate it so I was attempting to set up my phone when someone already had an active line still on it.

3.6K Messages

10 m ago

Good day, @Ilene. Thanks for reaching out to us, and apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you with this issue?

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

~JoyP.

3 Messages

10 m ago

In my case, I bought it straight from BoostMobile website.... I sent private message, hopefully they can help me resolve this issue asap.

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

10 m ago

Hi, Ilene. We received your private message. We'll continue to assist you in private. 

6 Messages

10 m ago

I couldnt use a phone from the boost website either because I have an old family plan before Boost was bought out and all plans are now for the expanded network. Hope this helps

3 Messages

10 m ago

I figured out what happened. I have 5 connection to my wifi, which made new phones not connect to wifi. That was the primary issue because once I got wifi connection and updated My Boost app, I was able to use data again. Or maybe agents took care of it for me since I did give them my phone and serial number of phone.

Not quite sure, but if anyone has same issue as me, maybe try updating My Boost app first.