Samsung Galaxy S9 - No LTE service
For over a week now, I have had no LTE service on my S9 - only 3G. Wi-Fi works, and I can make and receive phone calls and texts, but I need that LTE service for when I'm out and about. I have tried the following:
1) Set Network Mode (under Connections/Mobil networks) to LTE/CDMA instead of Automatic. No change.
2) Took out and put back in the SIM card. No change.
3) Reset the network settings. No change.
4) Updated PRL in System Updates and restarted the phone. For a few seconds, LTE was back, but then it disappeared again.
5) Updated Profile in System Updates and restarted the phone. No change.
I have NOT tried a complete factory reset - while much of what I have is backed up, not all of it is, and I'd rather not resort to that yet if there's another solution. I see that other people have been dealing with this, too., but there doesn't seem to be a consensus on how to proceed. Can anyone help?