Sweetangel9175's profile

Wed, Feb 26, 2020 12:00 PM

Samsung Galaxy S20

I am very interested in upgrading my galaxy s7 to the S20. I know it hasn't been released yet but I don't see any info on the website about it yet. I was wondering when boost will have it available and what the price range will be for the different versions.

Responses

24 Messages

1 y ago

ok then it should be an easy switch because i have that sim on my current phone just waiting for the s20 to arrive

7 Messages

1 y ago

I have the ultra, and it's working aside from constant restarts to configure SIM card, can you let us know how it goes for you?

24 Messages

1 y ago

Sure , but i wont get my phone untill next week or maybe saturday  i will let you know how it goes 

2 Messages

1 y ago

I preordered my samsung s20 through samsung unlocked and it arrived yesterday. I went through setup and switched my sim card from my boost samsung s7 and it tells me to contact phone provider. I did and they had no idea about the s20. I went through the activation online and swap is not eligible. Not sure if its bc the phone hasnt launched. Do i need a new sim card? Please help

Boost Care

• 

3K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, @Flawlessangel. Thanks for contacting us. Unfortunately, the unlocked Samsung Galaxy S20 is not compatible with us at the moment. If you have any other questions, just let us know. 

Boost Care

• 

3K Messages

1 y ago

@Flawlessangel. No word on this yet, but stay tuned to our site for updates on this. 

2 Messages

1 y ago

Do you know when it will be available?

7 Messages

1 y ago

the boost mobile site says the unlocked s20 ultra is compatible. it also provided me a sim #. I have phone/text/email service coming thru. however sim card is having an issue configuring itself with the network I guess is the best way to explain it. so what that means is everytime I go to make a call/text/email out... im met with a message that says new sim card needs to configure and phone restarts.

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

1 y ago

Yes, @Jbrown1411. If the phone is purchased from our website it works with our network.

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there, @Jbrown1411. Do you mean updates about when we will have the phone available? If yes, please keep checking our website for updates.

18 Messages

1 y ago

Ok, I will. It shows the S20 for sale right now through Boost. Does that mean if I would have ordered it from Boost instead of Samsung, it would work? I would have ordered it from Boost, but they didn't have one for sale when I purchased mine.

18 Messages

1 y ago

I am having the same issue. I purchased the unlocked S20 from Samsung.com, and Boost says it isn't compatiable at this time. Where do I watch for updates, and how long (close estimate) will I be waiting? Thanks

24 Messages

1 y ago

Its a boost thing they will eventually allow the unlocked version on their network when they sell enough of their own s20 

18 Messages

1 y ago

So it's probably safe to say Boost will be in no hurry to allow the unlocked phones from other merchants, even Samsung itself, if they offer the phone for sale. Correct?

18 Messages

1 y ago

I am supposed to send back my S7(! I KNOW, OLD lol). I haven't received anything from Samsung about how to return my S7, or the accessories I'm supposed to get. I just received the phone Wednesday. I don't know how to turn off the 5G.