abdoul's profile

Fri, Feb 22, 2019 8:00 AM

Samsung Galaxy s10 plus

Hello

I pre-order the Samsung Galaxy s10 plus from Samsung.com and I was wondering if I could activate it with boost mobile? I did the same with my s9 plus last year too, I was hoping it is possible with the s10 plus too. I don't want to have to change my carrier. Please let me know so I can be prepared when I receive my s10 plus.

Thank you,

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

3 y ago

@daiko: If you have any other question or request, feel free to let us know. We're here to help!

4 Messages

3 y ago

Thanks everyone!

4 Messages

3 y ago

Will the same method work for the S10? I don't really NEED a Plus.

So I can just buy an unlocked version from Samsung and then buy the sim card kit from Best Buy and activate it through Boost?

I also want to get my number switched over to the phone. I won't have any issues will I?

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there, @daiko! The Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10 and S10+ purchased unlocked from Samsung are compatible with our service, you'll just need a compatible SIM card. 

55 Messages

3 y ago

Any of the S10's should be the same once you get the phone you can put the phones IMEI number on the Boost BYOD site and it will tell you the exact SIM card you need.

34 Messages

3 y ago

I have the unlocked S10 and I bought a SIM card from Sprint and currently have it setup and working as it should and ran into no issues.

45 Messages

3 y ago

@trillzoe60 The Boost Mobile.SIM kit does not have the right SIM card for the S10, S10+. You need Sprint's 4 in 1 SIM kit. Or you can order the SIM off E-Bay

45 Messages

3 y ago

@JOHNNYB81 you need SIM card simolw516TQ it has a big letter D on the back of it. You can buy one at Best Buy or online on E-Bay. The 1 I have came in a Sprint 4 in 1 BYOD SIM kit.

45 Messages

3 y ago

@Earlman25 you can't buy the SIM card from Boost Mobile only from Sprint. Either at a Best Buy store or online through E-Bay. Boost Mobile will send you one tho, but you will need to contact them first.

69 Messages

3 y ago

Did you read previous comments?? I clearly said that you need Sprint 4-in-1 BYOD sim kit.

6 Messages

3 y ago

@ManiacMike I ended up going to Sprint and bought one everything works great! Thanks for the reply!😁

45 Messages

3 y ago

@trillzoe60 Relax bro, there are 9 pages of messages on this particular post. Yes, I read them from the beginning and responded to them as I read them

23 Messages

3 y ago

I just wanted to verify with the community that I successfully activated the new Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S10+ on Boost Mobile this morning with sim card# simolw516TQ

Woks great

38 Messages

3 y ago

You want the Sprint sim, not the Boost. Best Buy carries the Sprint sim.

45 Messages

3 y ago

@alex0694 if you have Boost Mobile service go through Boost, if you want to switch to Sprint then go to Sprint