abdoul's profile

Fri, Feb 22, 2019 8:00 AM

Samsung Galaxy s10 plus

Hello

I pre-order the Samsung Galaxy s10 plus from Samsung.com and I was wondering if I could activate it with boost mobile? I did the same with my s9 plus last year too, I was hoping it is possible with the s10 plus too. I don't want to have to change my carrier. Please let me know so I can be prepared when I receive my s10 plus.

Thank you,

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

6 Messages

3 y ago

I get the s10 unlocked Tuesday I'll let everyone know when it gets here!

6 Messages

3 y ago

So you can now call with it?

69 Messages

3 y ago

I'm confused which sim kit do we need? The Sprint BYOD, or Boost's? I thought the Simolw516tq was included in both kits as part of the 3-in-1.

6 Messages

3 y ago

Yes the Sprint SIM Kit has the correct SIM part. The part # is even listed on the back so you can double check it.

2.2K Messages

3 y ago

Hello, trillzoe60. Click here to check if your phone is compatible and get a SIM kit. 

6 Messages

3 y ago

I have the Boost one and it's in mine!

23 Messages

3 y ago

Did you buy directly from sprint? Best buy?

69 Messages

3 y ago

Make sure to tell them BYOD sim kit. It will contain 4 sim cards. It will be the one that's "SIMOLW516TQ"

6 Messages

3 y ago

I bought it from best buy

6 Messages

3 y ago

SIMOLW416Q, SIMOLW506C, SIMOLW506TQ

69 Messages

3 y ago

Update: I just got the Sprint one and I'll update when I get s10+
Its cheaper than Boost's version and is newer.

23 Messages

3 y ago

Great. I'm going to go down to the sprint store and pick up a Sim kit then

23 Messages

3 y ago

Thanks Trillzoe60 for all the info!

69 Messages

3 y ago

Sprint directly

25 Messages

3 y ago

The SIMOLW506TQ doesn't work, I have it and tried and it didn't work, mine is from boost mobile sim kit, I don't know if that's why.