abdoul's profile

Fri, Feb 22, 2019 8:00 AM

Samsung Galaxy s10 plus

Hello

I pre-order the Samsung Galaxy s10 plus from Samsung.com and I was wondering if I could activate it with boost mobile? I did the same with my s9 plus last year too, I was hoping it is possible with the s10 plus too. I don't want to have to change my carrier. Please let me know so I can be prepared when I receive my s10 plus.

Thank you,

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

8 Messages

2 y ago

Not yet I've been trying to find out but the official release of phone is tomorrow so I hope someone finds out

8 Messages

2 y ago

I bought simolw506TQ and it didn't work either. Boost is sending me one but it wont get here un the 12th. If you find one can you please let me know where.

23 Messages

2 y ago

Please keep us posted if you find anything out. My pre-order isn't being shipped from Samsung until the 22nd

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

Hi Justin77 and johnbobie! The Samsung Galaxy S10e is already available for sale online. You can check it out here. ~AmyM25

Boost Care

• 

1K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there abdoul. We do not have confirmation yet, but is likely that it will be for the Special Edition. Please continue checking the Community for an official statement. 

25 Messages

2 y ago

Anything about the s10 unlocked sim card?

6 Messages

2 y ago

I have tried it but it didnt work. It had me restart the phone and download something but then failed in the activation process.

69 Messages

2 y ago

I was at Best Buy today, they tried the IMEI number on the unlocked s10+ box and checking to see if it would work the Boost BYOD website and no luck. Now I think possibly the device itself will work, just the sim type is not compatible.  

8 Messages

2 y ago

They said its eligible and are sending me a sim card. I'm still trying to find one that will work

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

2 y ago

If the eligibility checker or our website says that the device is not eligible, we recommend no purchasing the phone to use it on our network. 

25 Messages

2 y ago

You should call them, I called them today and they said they don't have a sim so the s10 unlocked yet but they well and they will send me one between 10 days. Yeah it'll be a while but better then not getting one. So call them. The sim card part number that you will need for the s10 will be SIMOLW516TQ. Hope this help

23 Messages

2 y ago

So it was a sprint Sim kit? And not the boost mobile kit?

6 Messages

2 y ago

Just an FYI - I bought an unlocked S10+ through Best Buy, used the Sprint Bring Your Own SIM Kit that has the SIMOLW516TQ Part inside - popped it in and works perfectly. You can buy the Sprint SIM Kit at Best Buy, even lists the part number on the back.

6 Messages

2 y ago

The Boost Mobile one has the sim SIMOLW506TQ!